Choose the Best Wedge for Backspin
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Wedges for Backspin
23 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Classic, high polish finish and classic blade shape
- Perfect club for getting your ball closest to the pin
- True Temper steel irons for high performance and reliability
- Sole grind allows players to open the club face further to hit higher shots with more accuracy, therefore improving performance
- Blade shape with modified bounce angles for dead stop spin and versatility from the sand, rough, or fairway
- Built standard with high quality Pinemeadow steel from Apollo(R), a 125 gram shaft with a low to mid kick point for the same $19.95 value, perfect for the beginning to average golfer
- Largest face area of any wedge available making the toughest of lies seem like perfect lies
- Available in 52, 56, 60, 64, and the impossible to find 68 degree wedge
- Compare features and performance with the best classic wedge designs at $120
- Deeper grooves and a new micro-milled Rotex face pattern give these wedges the most surface roughness the USGA will allow
- Forth generation Tour Zip Grooves feature larger walls and sharper radii than ever before
- Advanced, 2-pass micro milling pattern provides a strategically designed roughness close to the USGA limit
- Fine tunes the micro-roughness for more consistency and texture across the face
- Golf Digest 2017 Hot List Gold Medal Winner! The MD3 Milled Wedges have 3 grinds and 3 grooves to give you the versatility for every shot, course condition and swing.
- 3 grinds for every shot, every Condition and every swing: we've developed 3 unique grinds to suit the shots you hit, the courses you play and the Swings you make It's the versatility and selection you need to get up and down from anywhere
- S-grind: our most versatile option It's great for a wide range of conditions (Normal, soft or firm), shot types and Swings (moderate to sweeping attack angles)
- Progressive groove optimization: the MD3 milled line has progressive groove optimization - a 3 groove package milled into the Face of these wedges that optimizes spin as you Go up in loft It creates a smoother spin transition from your irons to wedges
- Hollow-cavity design - Additional weight distributed to the perimeter offers more forgiveness at impact.
- Dynamic sole - Three different sole Grinds deliver more versatility to execute any shot on the course.
- Amazing feel - enhanced feel balancing technology along with a insert reduces vibration for a pure feel at impact.
- Rote face - fourth generation Rote face Technology delivers our sharpest Tour zip grooves and most aggressive face milling for maximum spin and short game control.
We have compared wedges for backspin and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable wedge for backspin and improve your golf experience!