Choose the Best Low Spin Driver
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Low Spin Drivers
12 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Speedback Technology-King F9 Speedback driver is the first of its kind to achieve true optimization of aerodynamics and low CG, making it the fastest, and longest COBRA driver.
- Speedback Aero Design-Speedback Technology delivers a highly aerodynamic clubhead design, and is the first to combine a raised skirt, rounded crown and rounded leading edge to improve airflow for maximum speed and stability.
- Low CG Speedback Weighting-The addition of a low, multi-material tungsten weight structure creates a low, deep CG that has never before been combined with efficient aerodynamics, optimizing club and ball speed, combined with low spin for extreme distance
- CNC Precision Milled Face-In an industry where everyone claims to have a fast driver face, ours is the only one that's CNC milled. CNC milling delivers our thinnest, hottest face repeatedly on every driver we manufacture.
- Dual Roll Technology-Dual Roll adds distance to your drives by minimizing the gear effect that negatively impacts launch and spin on high and low misses.
- SPEED INJECTED: Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face; The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver
- TWIST FACE: Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- INVERSE T-TRACK: The new, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- HAMMERHEAD 2.0: The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
- The Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero is the ultimate combination of low-spin and high MOI in a driver, led by new Flash Face Technology.
- Flash Face’s sophisticated architecture was created by Artificial Intelligence – the first known instance of using A.I.in the golf industry – to create a radically different face.
- Jailbreak Technology features two internal bars that stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
- The advanced head shape and internal weighting create a rare combination of high MOI and low spin in a player’s driver, resulting in more forgiveness and longer distance.
- SP700 Titanium Face for greater responsive force for increased ball speed and distance
- Carbon Composite Crown allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Quick Switch Adaptor for defined loft/lie settings
- CORTECH Design
- ATMOS Blue 5S Shaft
- Ping G30
- The G30 driver's CG position is the lowest and farthest back of any PING model, ensuring optimal launch conditions and an even higher MOI in both axes for extreme forgiveness and maximum energy transfer
- A new high-strength, lightweight T10.5S titanium face is thinner and hotter to optimize face deflection for faster ball speeds and longer drives
- The adjustable hosel has the same mass and outer diameter as our fixed hosels, providing the benefits of adjustability with no sacrifice in performance
- Ping's Trajectory Tuning+ Technology allows you to optimize your ball flight by increasing or reducing loft in intervals of 6/10ths of a degree and one full degree, to maximize distance and control
We have compared low spin drivers and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable low spin driver and improve your golf experience!
Interesting Video: What’s The Best Way to Lower Driver Spin?
Low Spin Driver Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular low spin drivers (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.