Are you still searching for a perfect golf driver for a high handicap? Perhaps my review compiled after a few months of tests will help to make a final decision. The following tips will give hints about the things to look for when buying a driver for high handicappers.
My advice on choosing the best golf drivers for high handicap players:
- Pick the club with the marking of 460 Cc that defines the clubhead’s shape. Opt for picking the driver with a wide and shallow head;
- I recommend investing in the driver with a shaft made of graphite because such clubs are usually more flexible and good for swinging. You may even achieve a whiplash effect;
- You may skip the adjustable lofts unless you have personal requirements and need advanced features;
- Choose a driver with the loft angle up to 9-11 degrees, especially if you need to practice a higher swing speed;
- Always choose a driver with the regular flex;
I’ve decided to create the ultimate guide to golf clubs for high handicappers. My initial task was to research different types of clubs, so I’ve started to test drivers at first. My tests resulted in this short but interesting review for those high handicap golfers who are thinking about buying a new driver for their sets.
According to Golf-Hook, the best 3 best golf drivers for high handicappers are:
- Cobra 2018 is awesome for left-handed players, with the shaft material of Aldila NV, with the regular flex;
- TaylorMade is another hot pick for left-handed high handicappers, with the regular flex as well, and the shaft is made of graphite;
- TaylorMade M4 is a good driver for right-handed people, the shaft is also made of graphite;
I also recommend such U.S. manufacturers of golf drivers for high handicap golfers: PGX and Callaway.
Interesting Video: The Top 3 Forgiving Drivers for Mid to High Handicapers
What is your idea about choosing the best golf drivers for high handicappers? Was my review good enough or not? I really like to find out about your experience with these drivers and that’s why all comments on this matter are much appreciated. I hope that you like my approach.