Choose the Best Fairway Wood
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Fairway Woods
7 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- The M4 fairway wood combines TaylorMade's latest innovations to provide a powerful fairway club with ultimate forgiveness.
- Lighter carbon materials are used in the crown and sole to save weight that's strategically repositioned to create a lower center of gravity.
- A more advanced Speed Pocket boost ball speed across the face to increase distance and forgiveness.
- This club is more stable thanks to split weight mass pads that increase MOI by distributing weight to the perimeter of the club head.
- TaylorMade's M4 fairway is a great fit for any golfer. The combination of distance, forgiveness, and easy playability make it ideal for all ability levels.
- Legendary speed pocket for high launch and increased carry distance
- Strategically positioned mass pad for optimal launch, sound, and feel
- Shallow profile lowers the center of gravity to increase playability from the fairway
- Lightweight 55 RocketFuel shaft for increased speed and distance
- New satin black finish with elegant detailing to improve alignment
- New and more efficient Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for long distance
- Low-and-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin optimal launch conditions
- Variable weight Matrix Velox T shaft promotes maximum feel and control at different swing speeds
- New aerodynamic shape with a shallow face raised center crown and new hosel fin
- New Speed Pocket increases the size of the sweet spot and reduces spin
- Uses highest strength face material Ni CO 300 Super alloy built with new Matrix Speed RUL Z 60 Shaft and TM Speed grip
- New matte white finish black PVD face and linear AeroBurner crown graphic make alignment easy
- Speed Channel Face: An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face thins the wall structure around the perimeter to increase Speed
- Crown Zone Weighting Technology removes weight from the crown to reposition low and back in the head for a Low deep CG
- Forged E9 Zone Face Structure removes weight from key areas around the face and hosel areas to increase the size and speed of the sweet zone for more speed on off center hits
- MyFly8 Technology: 8 different Loft/Trajectory Settings
- SmartPad Technology delivers a square face at address regardless of loft setting
We have compared fairway woods and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable fairway wood and improve your golf experience!
Video Tutorial: Crush Your 3 Wood From The Fairway Every Time
Fairway Wood Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular fairway woods (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.