Choose the Best Fairway Wood for High Handicappers
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Fairway Woods for High Handicappers
6 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Legendary speed pocket for high launch and increased carry distance
- Strategically positioned mass pad for optimal launch, sound, and feel
- Shallow profile lowers the center of gravity to increase playability from the fairway
- Lightweight 55 rocket fuel shaft for increased speed and distance
- New satin black finish with elegant detailing to improve alignment
- Speed pocket creates more ball speed across the clubface for more distance & forgiveness. Split weight mass pads provide increased MOI & perimeter weight distribution
- Ultra strong ni co 300 steel face insert allows for optimized ball speed
- 5 Layer carbon crown creates a lower CG by saving 8 grams vs a steel crown, driving higher launch while reducing spin
- Fluted hostel provides superior sound and feel without compromising CG location
- PLAYABILITY THROUGH GEOCOUSTIC TECHNOLOGY: A large footprint and low profile shape makes it easy to launch and easy to play. The sole is shaped for optimal playability and improved sound & feel
- Higher Ball Speed And Forgiveness Across The Face We've developed a lighter, thinner next generation Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup; It makes the face up to 36% thinner to increase ball speed
- More Distance And Versatility For Any Shot A 20% lower CG, 200 rpm less spin and even more ball speed are what we get when we move the weight low and forward with our re-engineered Internal Standing Wave
- Completely Redesigned Head Shape You can see by the look of these clubs that they have flatter leading edges and a higher toe; The face height is shallower vs. X2 Hot for players who use these clubs mostly from the fairway
- Speed From Maximum Shaft Load The shaft is a key component to speed, that's why we put in the new Project X LZ; It produces maximum shaft load during the downswing for greater energy transfer to the ball
- It's not just speed, it's forgiveness, with a 16% larger sweet spot
- Jailbreak Technology
- Easy to Launch on a Strong, Straight Flight
- Triaxial Carbon Crown for Distance and Forgiveness
- Boeing Aero Package
- Industry-leading Selection of Shaft, Weight and Loft Options
- Callaway Epic Flash Fairway Woods are designed to help all golfers get more ball speed and distance, lrf by Flash Face Technology.
- Flash Face creates a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- A Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to deliver fast ball speed across the face for distance on center- and off-center hits.
- Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- New OptiFit Hostel is shorter and lighter, and the saved weight is used to reposition the CG for easy launch and high, long-carrying flight.
We have compared fairway woods for high handicappers and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable fairway wood for high handicappers and improve your golf experience!
Video Tutorial: Should You Use a Hybrid? Or a 5-Wood?
Fairway Wood for High Handicappers Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular fairway woods for high handicappers (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.