Choose the Best Wedge Shaft
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Wedge Shafts
8 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Tour Issue Onyx Wedge Available Flexes - S400 or X100
- .355 Tip - 130g or 132g
- For Other Shafts Or Complete Sets Visit our Amazon Store (Tour Shop Fresno)
- Liquid Black Finish
- We are an "Authorized Dealer offering full Manufacturer's Shaft Warranty!"
- New KBS Tour 90 wedge shaft in regular flex. The shaft is 36.5″ and has a .355 taper tip. This shaft features a mid-high launch with 2.5* of torque.
- Fujikura MCI Wedge 105 Graphite Shaft
- Available in two flexes
- Mild Launch: Mid
- Solid Launch: Mid/High
- Weight: 108 Grams
- UST Recoil Prototype Hybrid 100
- Shaft Weight: 102 Grams (Stiff), 102 Grams (X-Stiff)
- Tip Size: 0.370"
- Raw Length: 42"
- Launch: Mid-High
We have compared wedge shafts and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable wedge shaft and improve your golf experience!
Video Tutorial: Which shaft to play in your wedges?
Wedge Shaft Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular wedge shafts (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.