Choose the Best TaylorMade Driver
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated TaylorMade Drivers
11 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
Taylormade RBZ – Best Distance Driver
- Satin finish reduces sun glare
- Grooves on the head of the club make it easier to get the ball lined up properly
- Pocket on the head improves the angle of the hit and cuts back on the rotational movement of the ball while in the air
- Textured grip makes it easier to hold onto the driver
- Club weight spreads to the outside of the head while in movement to ensure the user hits the ball
- Adjustable sleeve lets the user change the loft angle
- Right hand model
- Regular flex
- Korean made
- Head may snap within a few months after the purchase
- Some users experience shaft splits
Taylormade 2017 M2– Best Forgiving Driver
- Aluminum sleeve makes the club lighter
- Three times faster drives with deeper speed pocket
- Sound improving design
- Grooves on the face maximum contact with the ball
- Titanium and six-layer carbon fiber head improves ball striking, distance, and helps level uneven shots
- Inverted cone increases the hitting bullseye
- Some consumers feel the strike is not the same as other models
- Box may not contain the adjustable wrench on the contents list
Taylormade M3 Driver– Best Maximum Speed Driver
- Y design with movable weights on the rear of the club gives user draw and fade options
- A deep slot in the center adds speed when hitting the ball
- Correcting face angle provides exceptional forgiveness when hitting the ball
- 45.5 inches long
- Regular shaft flex
- Red graphite shaft
- Problems with shaft separation may present after a few months of use
Taylormade M4 Draw Type– Best Adjusting Driver
- Sound enhancing slots make ball striking more appealing
- Reduction in mishitting because of the curving face design
- Sole shape increase the tone and loudness of the hit
- Reinforcements on the outside of the club let it flex without damaging the face
- Draw bias makes hitting the ball easier because it puts more of the weight on the back of the swing
- Adjustable loft and bias
- Some users break the clubs after a few uses
Taylormade 2017 M1– Best Lightweight Driver
- 12 loft settings
- T-track lets the user move weights to adjust the club to the driver’s swing style and weight needs
- Two part crown increases flex and makes the club look more aggressive
- Lamkin UTX grip or maximum control
- Longer T track
- Super light aluminum construction with carbon fiber head
- Loft sleeve comes with four degree adjustment
- Some consumers find used head covers in the box
- The wrong grip may come on the shaft by accident
Buyer’s Guide – Best Taylormade Drivers Questions and Answers
Selecting the best driver for your golf game may take a little research. If you need a more forgiving club, then the Taylormade clubs with curved faces often work best. For speed, the drivers with the deepest heel pockets can make the difference. Here are the answers to some of the top questions about drivers to help you narrow down your selection.
How do you tell the flexibility of the shaft
Golf clubs come with five different shaft rankings. These are as follows:
- L is for ladies
- X mean maximum stiffness
- S is for stiff drivers
- A means this club is for senior users
- R is for regular shaft flex
Does this driver come with a cover for the club head
Yes. All Taylormade clubs come with a cover for the head.
Can you get this club in a left-handed version
Yes. You can order a left-hand version of most of these clubs. To know for sure, you can check the Taylormade website.
Can you adjust the shaft
Yes. All these clubs come with loft adjusters to give you control over your swing.
What do you do with the screw on the bottom of the club
The screw on the club allows the user to change the draw or fade. Draw means how far you want the swing to curve to the right. The fade is how far you want it to go to the left.
Is Taylormade customer service good
Many consumers say they have no issues with the customer support from Taylormade. They say the manufacturer addresses issues promptly. They also note the company is good about making replacements if you need them.
Can you order premium items or upgrades
Yes. Taylormade offers many limited-edition head covers, grips, and accessories for your clubs.
We like these Taylormade clubs for the quality construction and forgiving designs. These models offer a lot of help with straighter swings and reducing spin. We suggest reading about each item thoroughly before choosing a model you want to try. You can also go to a shop and try out the club to see how it feels when you swing.
Video Tutorial: Taylormade M3 440 vs Taylormade M3 460
TaylorMade driver Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular TaylorMade drivers (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.