Choose the Best Best Sunglasses For Golf
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Best Sunglasses For Golf
0 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
In this review, I will give a few hints about what to look for in the best sunglasses for golfers. Since golf is played outdoors, such sunglasses must provide 100% UV protection. When selecting the frames for sunglasses, preference should be given to semi or rimless models. Then the frame’s edge should not intersect with the golfer’s gaze or distract.
How proper sunglasses can improve your golf skills:
- Significantly increased contrast even in bright sunlight and dazzling reflection;
- 100% UV protection;
- Dimming light reduction, regardless of the optical power of sunglasses’ lens;
- The lightweight polymeric lens with increased resistance to breakage is durable;
- You won’t experience glares due to high-tech luminescent coating on the lens;
- Look for the hardening varnish for improved scratch protection so you could take off the glasses when you need with bare hands;
It’s desirable to adjust the fit of the frame on the nose’s bridge with special rubber rhinestones. Then the points will not slide off on impact. Such glasses must ensure a tight fit, and under no circumstances should press the weights.
I recommend choosing sunglasses with lenses that absorb the blue color. In this way, the color of the ball and green, i.e. white and green, will become brighter and more contrasting and the color of the sky (blue) will be muted. If you prefer natural colors, the neutral grey or grey-green lenses will do. Many players use polarization lenses to remove dazzling highlights from water obstacles, but we do not recommend it.
Unlike conventional sunglasses, professional sunglasses with lenses not only reduce the amount of incoming light but also significantly improve image contrast through selective filtering of light waves. This means that unlike traditional sunglasses, even with significantly increased image contrast, a player can only enjoy better viewing quality and clearly see any irregularities on the playing surface.
Features to look for in the best sunglasses for golf players:
- A moderate saturation level of 40% ensures that glasses do not need to be constantly removed or worn under changing lighting conditions;
- Gradient tint (75% to 25% saturation) for greater protection against unwanted reflections and glare when the sun is high in the sky;
- Super ET’s high-tech multi-layer coating to remove distracting glare from the lens surfaces;
The best sunglasses for golfers: recommendations by Golf-Hook.com
RIVBOS are plastic sunglasses with 100% UVA & UVB protection. They come with a durable and hard case;
SUNGAIT glasses have an upgraded hinge design and HD polarized lens;
Oakley goggles are made of polycarbonate, with 100% UVA & UVB protection and flexible frames;
Tifosi glasses are also made of polycarbonate, with the shatterproof option;
Under Armour sunglasses have great polycarbonate lens and frame;
In addition, I included a useful video that shows the main features of top sunglasses for golfers offered in the U.S. market. Golf-Hook.com offers great reviews and updates, so, please subscribe!