Choose the Best Sounding Golf Driver
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Sounding Golf Drivers
24 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- SPEED INJECTED: Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face; The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver
- TWIST FACE: Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- INVERSE T-TRACK: The new, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- HAMMERHEAD 2.0: The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
- Speed back Technology-King F9 Speed back driver is the first of its kind to achieve true optimization of aerodynamics and low CG, making it the fastest, and longest COBRA driver
- Speed back Aero Design-Speed back Technology delivers a highly aerodynamic club head design, and is the first to combine a raised skirt
- Low CG Speed back Weighting-The addition of a low, multi-material tungsten weight structure
- CNC Precision Milled Face-In an industry where everyone claims to have a fast driver face, ours is the only one that's CNC milled
- Dual Roll Technology-Dual Roll adds distance to your drives by minimizing the gear effect that negatively impacts launch and spin on high and low misses
- Ping G400
- In addition to improving feel, the internal rib structure of the G400 head rewards you with a rich, full sound at impact. Bolder crown turbulators enhance clubhead speed and visual appeal.
- Streamlined shaping harmonizes with bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to reduce drag 40% mid-downswing and 15% overall to increase clubhead speed and ball velocity for added distance with stability.
- Distance from speed and aerodynamics” we worked with the aerodynamics experts at boeing to reach a completely new threshold of ball speed in a deeper face. We made this a high head speed design with low drag in a 450cc head
- Forgiveness for better players: this driver has the forgiveness that better players can Use to their advantage, and that’s what happens when you add MOI, stretch out the crown with a bigger footprint and put in a center of gravity that’s lower and deeper
- Even more ball speed with a faster face: we’ve stepped up our game with Next generation RMOTO face Technology that’s lighter, thinner and more forgiving to deliver more ball speed across the face wherever you hit it. Doesn’t matter
- The new face architecture required FS2S titanium, an extremely strong material that’s 6 grams lighter than traditional titanium to promote optimal speed, forgiveness, and spin robustness.
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the sole and crown to promote fast ball speed, and the significantly lighter carbon crown allows us to redistribute weight for higher MOI.
- We also used A. I. to design a sophisticated internal titanium rib system that fine-tunes the head to produce a deeper, highly satisfying sound.
- Included Components: Golf Club, Headcover
We have compared sounding golf drivers and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable sounding golf driver and improve your golf experience!