Choose the Best Ping Iron
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Ping Irons
13 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- The cavity design moves the CG lower, increasing initial launch angles, making it easier to get the ball in the air.
- A longer blade allows for increased perimeter weighting to increase MOI for better forgiveness.
- The CTP is positioned lower than previous G-series irons to support the face, resulting in more consistency and improved sound and feel.
- PING Serene 7 Iron Red Dot (Graphite ULT 210 Ladies LITE .75 Flat Lie, .5″)
- Ping I3 Blade
- The Custom Tuning Port (CTP) in the cavity allows feedback but filters excess vibration
- The flat-top hosel increases clubhead-to-shaft contact, thus reducing torque and increasing stability
We have compared Ping irons and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable Ping iron and improve your golf experience!