Choose the Best Ping Iron
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Ping Irons
3 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- The cavity design moves the CG lower, increasing initial launch angles, making it easier to get the ball in the air.
- A longer blade allows for increased perimeter weighting to increase MOI for better forgiveness.
- The CTP is positioned lower than previous G-series irons to support the face, resulting in more consistency and improved sound and feel.
- PING Serene 7 Iron Red Dot (Graphite ULT 210 Ladies LITE .75 Flat Lie, .5″)
- Ping I3 Blade
- The Custom Tuning Port (CTP) in the cavity allows feedback but filters excess vibration
- The flat-top hosel increases clubhead-to-shaft contact, thus reducing torque and increasing stability
We have compared Ping irons and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable Ping iron and improve your golf experience!
Video Tutorial: PING Irons – 2018 Ping Irons Compared
Ping Irons Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular Ping irons (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.