Choose the Best Illegal Golf Ball
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Illegal Golf Balls
20 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls are for the golfer whose problem is significant and persistent hooking or slicing off the tee. The unique 2-piece construction consists of a central core and an outer cover
- HOW IT WORKS: From the tee, point the arrow on the ball directly at your target, or line it up with the center of the fairway. From the fairway, play the ball "as it lies" or re-adjust the ball orientation so the arrow again points at your target
- LESS AERODYNAMIC LIFT: Our Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls fly so straight because they exhibit less aerodynamic lift than other golf balls. This benefit of reduces hooks and fixes slices, but also resulting in lower than normal ball flight
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME: Our golf balls are designed to correct hooks and slices which means, if you slice a golf ball 100 feet, the exact same swing with our anti-slice golf ball would slice about 25 ft., leaving you in the fairway instead of the rough
- JUST FOR FUN: The Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls are designated for recreational golfers; not for tournament play
- The longest ball for golfers whose drives are less than 250 yards.
- Expect more distance. Astonishingly more. The MG Senior flies higher and longer, with a hotter feel off the face and a sound you aren't used to hearing anymore. And you can expect 1 to 1-1/2 clubs longer with your irons too!
- Putts feel more solid.
- USGA non-conforming. The MG Senior (unlike our other balls) is not legal for most tournament play. It is for golfers who want more enjoyment from the game.
- Lithium Surlyn Cover In order to achieve optimum results Bandit Golf produced a technologically advanced patented dimple pattern with an extremely durable DuPont Lithium Surlyn cover to provide perfect aerodynamic and geometric symmetry.
- Super Reactive Proprietary Core Recognizing the core of a golf ball as the source of energy and the most critical element for increased distance Bandit Golf developed its own proprietary core featuring a special blend of polybutadiene synthetic rubber and high energy transfer metals.
- Bandit’s exclusive core design maximizes the energy transfer from club head to ball for greater ball velocity upon impact and the ultimate in distance. Our nonconforming technology provides the hardest hitting golf ball on the market.
- Revolutionary Dimple Design. While other golf balls reach their apex and begin to descend, the Bandit “Maximum Distance” golf ball hangs in the air longer and descends at a shallower angle.
- The high-energy core and aerodynamic dimple design provide the perfect combination for more carry, more roll and maximum distance!
- DuPont Lithium Surlyn cover
- Delivers incredible performance
- Strikes the ultimate balance of performance and distance
- Illegally Long, Non-Conforming distance balls now available in 3-piece ball! The Volvik Magma is designed for golfers seeking super distance and soft feel, especially for senior golfers with low swing speed. The special design in size increase in flying distance by reducing the drag force, while the adjustment in weight increases in running distance, providing in total 20 yard longer than any other balls. The special dual core consisted of the “Power Core” and the “Control Layer” makes smooth feel and strong spin on the green The high resilient ionomer cover has 432-Icosahedron dimple pattern to provide excellent lift and aerodynamic consistency 90 Compression, 64 Cover Hardness
We have compared illegal golf balls and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable illegal golf ball and improve your golf experience!
Interesting Video: Some ILLEGAL golf balls
Illegal Golf Ball Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular illegal golf balls (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.