Choose the Best GPS Golf Watch 2016
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated GPS Golf Watches 2016
4 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking¹, let you view your stats even when away from your phone(Check User Manual in Product Information before use)
- Refer to page 10 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Ultra-thin, high-resolution, sunlight-readable, color touchscreen display
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking, let you view your stats even when away from your phone(Check User Manual in Product Information before use)
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS
- Preloaded worldwide courses (over 30,000 courses worldwide) and free lifetime course updates
- Battery life up to 3 weeks (watch mode); up to 8 hours (GPS mode)
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for stronger signal strength and improved tracking under trees
- Provides precise yardages to front, back and middle of the green, Layup and dogleg distances improve usability for the entire hole
- Measures individual shot distances -calculates precise yardage for shots played from anywhere on the course - An individual, digital scorecard that can be stored and printed
- GPS receiver - high-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to Show distance to greens, Hazards and doglegs -even under Tree cover
- Auto shot - round analyzer measures shot distances with auto-recording for post-round analysis on your Garmin connect account
- 24/7 Heart rate monitoring - Elevate wrist Heart rate technology allows you to track your Heart rate all day and night - Activity Tracking Accuracy (go to garmin.com/at accuracy)
- Activity Tracking - reminds you to stay active on or off the course with move bar alerts ; Display size: 1.00 x 0.42 Inches
- Battery life - rechargeable battery: up to 5 days in activity mode; up to 10 hours in GPS mode
- Hi-res touchscreen High-resolution, sunlight readable, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Green view button Dedicated button shows true shape and layout of the green by one simple push, and then you can manually move pin to day’s location
- Smart notification Receive email, texts and alerts
- Extended battery life Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 10 hours in GPS mode and 6 weeks in watch mode
- Worldwide courses Over 30,000 preloaded worldwide courses and free lifetime course updates
- Easy-to-read front/center/back distances; hazard/layup distances (up to 4 per hole)
- Long battery life provides over 3 rounds of golf between charges or 2-year battery life when used in watch mode
- Comes with USB charging/sync cable for easy charge or course updates and quick-start guide; one-year limited warranty
We have compared GPS golf watches 2016 and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable GPS golf watch 2016 and improve your golf experience!
Video Tutorial: Garmin Approach S60 Review | How to get the best out of your GPS.
GPS Golf Watch 2016 Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular GPS golf watches 2016 (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.