Choose the Best Golf Balls for Putting
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Golf Balls for Putting
7 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- 5 times the weight of a golf ball
- Eliminate a decelerating stroke
- Put all your focus on a solid putt
- Use indoors or outdoors - great for putts 6 ft. or less
- Make at least 20 strokes with the Ball of Steel each time you go to the course to improve solid impact
- ✅ IMPACT GOLF BALLS ★ Improve your ball speed and control with these NEW golf balls designed to learn how to analyze and optimize your short game.
- ✅ GOLF BALLS PRACTICE ★ The TRUE ROLL PUTTING BALL will help you to see and understand how your putt rolls. Clear feedback after stroking the ball. Perfect for train or warm up on the putting green, at home or just before your round of golf.
- ✅ THE PUTTING IS THE KEY TO IMPROVE YOUR INDEX ★ These practice golf balls will be a great addition to many other training-aids like putting mirror, golf sticks, putting mat and will largely account for your overall game improvement.
- ✅ PUTTING PRACTICE BALLS ★ These balls demonstrate how easy it is to misalign the ball's path to hole. The color pattern does show how well the golf ball rolls, while allowing many options for spin and distance control. Good visual training device.
- ✅【Quality Guaranteed 】MADE TO LAST - Golf4You US provides you high quality, high performing golfing equipment that is well-designed, well-made and built-to-last. ★ We guarantee your satisfaction: We want our clients to be happy, so just in case you feel disappointed with your purchase, we guarantee to give your money back instantly, without any hassle.
- MORE SPEED IN THE MOST COMPLETE PRACTICE BALL. TP5 utilizes a 5-layer golf ball construction that is specifically engineered to perform with every club in your bag. Adding in a Proprietary HFM material, TP5 practice ball is now faster than before.
- TRI-FAST CORE. The unique 3-layer core system in TP5 features progressive compression, enabling maximum energy transfer and generating massive speed on full shots.
- DUAL-SPIN COVER. Contrast of an ultra-soft cast urethane & a semi-rigid inner-cover creates maximum interaction between the cover & club grooves, resulting in exceptional spin performance with full wedge shots & pinpoint control from around the green.
- MATERIAL: Durable soft resin PU rubber. Ball diameter: about 46mm/1.6 in.
- BRIGHT COLORS: You can easily find them without worrying about losing a dull practice ball
- PRACTICAL & DURABLE: It won't hurt furniture, glass window and animals.Great for approach shot and full shot practice.
- PACKAGE INCLUDING : 24 * Soft Elastic Indoor Practice PU Golf Balls Training Golf Balls(Mixed)
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : If you are not satisfied with the performance or quality of our foam balls, let us know so we can provide a full purchase refund and you still get to keep the product.
- Hot new training aid to improve your short putts.
- BIG BALLS are 30% bigger than traditional golf balls but offer the same weight and feel.
- Build confidence in your golf game!
- Stop 3 putting!
- Comes with 2 BIG BALLS and carrying pouch.
We have compared golf balls for putting and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable golf ball for putting and improve your golf experience!
Good to think about:
1. Stick to what works.
It can sometimes be tempting to try out new models. But when you have found something that works, stick with this ball. There is a reason why the world’s elite rarely changes balls.
2. Start the final game when you choose a golf ball for putting.
Many people think that the best ball is the one that goes furthest. But usually, you can get the most shots in a close play. Start with the final game when you choose the golf ball you want to play with.
3. Find the feeling you feel comfortable with.
Enjoying your golf ball is the most important thing. No matter how well your ball scored in the most advanced tests, it would be best if you enjoyed your ball to make it work. If you like a really soft feel, choose an extra soft golf ball. If a slightly firmer feel is preferred when hitting the ball, choose a slightly harder ball.
Different Types of Golf Balls for Putting
There are different types of balls. Tour balls have the highest performance, and then there are several affordable alternatives.
These are the absolute best golf balls for putting. Tour balls have a soft urethane shell and superior performance. These are tour balls that professionals always play with. There are also softer versions of tour balls that are built for golfers with slower swing speeds. Suitable for you who want the softest possible feel with the best performance.
Golf balls with very high performance. Premium balls for putting are the category directly behind tour balls. The biggest difference to tour balls is the shell. Premium ball shells are made of ionomer-based materials. Many of the most popular golf balls belong to this category. Premium golf balls for you who are looking for affordable golf balls with high performance.
Golf balls that go far and straight at really good prices. There are both soft and harder variants of distance balls. What they have in common is a full focus on length and less spin for straight strokes.
Golf balls are specially adapted for women. Checkers are extra soft golf balls for lower swing speeds.
Golf Balls for Beginners
It is not only the professionals who use perfectly designed golf balls with excellent control. The best golf balls are built for maximum control and performance from all positions. Extra soft golf balls can be a good alternative for beginners who do not swing as hard.
Affordable Golf Balls
The price can definitely be a factor. It is not unusual for those who have not played for so long. Must fight a little harder to keep the golf balls through the round. A wise choice may then be to focus on something particularly affordable. In the category of cheap golf balls, there are many good alternatives to affordable golf balls.
What is the Difference Between Different Golf Balls?
There are hundreds of different golf ball models for putting, but what separates them can be divided into three different parts: spin, feel, and design.
The biggest difference between different golf balls is how much they spin. High spin offers more possibilities to control and stop the ball around the green. Professionals always play on balls with high spin, and it is also the best choice for many average golfers. Tour balls are the category with the highest spin.
What determines whether a golf ball feels hard or soft in the stroke is the ball’s compression. If you prefer a softer feel, you should play on golf balls with low compression. Low compression balls are very popular with players with a low swing speed. You will find the softest golf balls if you filter by feel: very soft in the golf ball category.
The time when all putting golf balls are white is gone. Today there are dozens of different variations of colors and color patterns. Which color you prefer to play with is very individual, and the range is enormous.
A golf ball may seem simple, but underneath the surface is hidden a very advanced technology. To understand why golf balls are designed the way they are, we need to look at the rules that apply to golf balls.
The Weight and Size of the Golf Ball
The golf ball’s basic rules are that it must not weigh more than 45.93 grams, and the diameter must be at least 42.67 mm. The ball for putting must be spherical with a symmetrical dimple pattern. There are no rules regarding the number of dimples, although most golf balls have between 300 and 450 dimples. There are also restrictions on the golf ball’s starting speed, and how far it will go is tested with testing equipment. Golf balls used in competition must be tested and approved by the USGA.
What Does a Golf Ball Contain?
The challenge for manufacturers is to build a golf ball that delivers the maximum performance while complying with the rules. This is done by building one or more cores of soft and elastic materials such as polybutadiene (synthetic rubber). Then encase the core with a urethane or ionomer shell.
The number of cores, the number of dimples, and even the golf ball’s color can vary between different tour balls. However, all tour balls have the bowl in common. Urethane is a very soft material with high friction, which gives the putting golf ball an incredible spin when it hits the wedges’ roughness. All professionals around the world play only urethane golf balls.
Golf Balls with Ionomer Shell
The alternative to urethane is called ionomer – a durable material used in thin layers to encapsulate the soft cores. Due to the high durability of ionomers, the softest cores are usually found in these shells. There are many different types of ionomers, such as Trionomer, Surlyn, Fusablend mm. The categories premium balls, distance balls, and women’s balls all have shells made of ionomers.
Different Types of Constructions
Almost all golf balls consist of a core and an outer shell. The exception is some range balls, which are completely cast in one uniform part.
2-Piece Golf Balls
A large solid core in combination with a very thin ionomer shell characterizes two-piece golf balls for putting. The compression of the core determines how hard the ball becomes. A large core with soft compression gives a very soft feel in all types, while a hard compressed core gives a much firmer feel.
3-Piece Golf Balls
There are two types of three-piece golf balls – those with ionomer shells and those with a urethane shell. The performance of the two different types is very different. Those with ionomer shells are often well-balanced premium balls with a soft feel and low spin. In comparison, those with urethane cups have tour performance, a soft feel, and excellent close combat control.
4-Piece Golf Balls
The pros’ favorite balls. The 4-piece golf balls’ core structure combined with the soft urethane shell offers a very high spin and close-range control in absolute world-class.
5 and 6 Piece Golf Balls
Extreme golf balls for putting can have up to five or six different parts. These golf balls are also big favorites among the absolute world elite. Like the 4-piece balls, they provide enormous spin and the ability to control the shots around the green at the highest level.
Video Tutorial: How To Put Backspin on Your Wedges
Golf Ball for Putting Bestsellers
We have tested the most popular golf balls for putting (the table is updated daily). We show the result in the bestseller list. Here you will find the best available products for you sorted by the customer reviews.