Choose the Best Fairway Wood for High Handicappers 2017
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Fairway Woods for High Handicappers 2017
7 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- The M2 fairway woods will offer playability and performance for golfers of all abilities.
- With its new line of M2 fairways, TaylorMade is setting the bar even higher, as new technology is making the M2 even more explosive and significantly more forgiving.
- The M2aTMs lightweight carbon crown and lighter fluted hosel are enabling an even lower CG placement that generates faster ball speeds, higher launch conditions, and enhanced stability at impact.
- The Speed Pocket on the new M2 fairway woods is longer and more flexible, a combination that provides ball-speed protection on shots struck low on the clubface.
- TaylorMade is also utilizing Inverted Cone Technology for the first time in a fairway wood, which allows for a faster clubface and enlarged sweet spot.
- New open-channel speed pocket generates distance and forgiveness – adds ball speed, lowers spin, and increases sweet spot size
- Redesigned sliding weight Track with single 25g tungsten weight; refined shape with more intuitive l-to-gear will adjustability
- Drop-step sole shaping; reduces drag through the turf to maintain clubhead speed
- Premium Stock components – Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi FW shaft and Lamkin UTX cord grip
- Incredibly light and strong triaxial carbon crown -- 78% lighter than a steel crown -- frees up weight to increase MOI and lower the CG for easy launch and more power
- Fourth generation hyper speed face cup responds to off-center hits with greater efficiency to promote faster speed across more of the face
- Developed with Direct Input from aerospace experts, works with the new aero-elliptical head shape to improve airflow for faster swing speed and distance without extra effort
- Switching the positions of the 22g and 3g weights in the sole adjusts spin 250 rpm to create a choice between lower launch, spin and trajectory or higher launch, spin, and trajectory
- MULTI-MATERIAL construction for low CG with 6-layer carbon crown, 450 stainless steel body, and 455 stainless face
- Inverted cone technology in a fairway wood for the first time protects ball speed across the entire clubface to produce a bigger sweet spot for more forgiveness
- Geocoustic technology that has advanced shaping with a two-tiered sole design provides added playability from all lies and sound ribs that have been externalized for exceptional sound and feel
- Longer, more flexible, open-channel speed pocket with increased flexion delivers more ball speed on low-face shots and generates distance by decreasing backspin
- Fluted hosel design that provides superior sound and feel without compromising CG or distance
We have compared fairway woods for high handicappers 2017 and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable fairway wood for high handicappers 2017 and improve your golf experience!