Choose the Best Adams Hybrid
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Adams Hybrids
50 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
- Engineers placed the focus on versatility, utilizing a smaller head (95cc) that can handle a wider variety of difficult shots and make them easier to hit from all conditions
- Adams' patented upside-down head design brings the CG lower, promoting easier launch and greater demand from all lies, increasing playability and inspiring player confidence
- To keep ball speed fast, even on off-center hits, Red utilizes Adams' trusted and proven Velocity Slot Technology on the sole and Ghost Slot Technology on the crown
- A hot face constructed of maraging steel produces higher ball speeds and a penetrating ball flight.
- The sole has been optimized with a steel skid plate and a flush-mounted weight screw that reduces the amount of turf interaction for better playability.
- Sleek, tour-proven shaping meets the demands of better players who want a compact head for better shot-shaping capabilities and a dark finish to help reduce glare.
- Aldila RIP VS Proto Hybrid Shaft
- Velocity Slot TechnologyTM - The sole slot gives golfers more flex and more speed, across a larger area of the face
- Low/Back CG - Keeping the CG low & back allows for more spin and more speed on more shots
- SlimTech Shaft - Allowing for more kick and easy launch-Hybrids - .335" Tip (vs .370" in "other products")
We have compared Adams hybrids and selected the most exciting offers. Choose the most suitable Adams hybrid and improve your golf experience!